A New Year, A New Grade, A New Vibe!

Hi Everyone,

As most of you know, I am now teaching 5th grade here at Bowman School. It's been a transition to Room 1 - with a new theme, taller kids, and more responsibilities (for both me and the students) - but it's been great so far!

For those of you who are joining us in 5th grade, welcome! This will be your one-stop-spot for information on Room 1 - things we're doing, activities coming up, important information, everything! The 5th graders in Room 1 will be updating with stories, articles, and pictures of our year so far in 5th grade.

For those of you who are still here from 2nd grade - I hope you enjoy this sneak peak of what 5th grade will be like in just a few short years!


I know we're going to have a great school year, and I can't wait to have all of you along for the journey!


Love, Mrs. Matthews

Comments

Popular Posts