The Beginning of a New Year

Technology. It's a funny thing. My use of technology has evolved since my first year in the classroom.

What used to be weekly printed newsletters in home-school folders turned into a classroom website (which was a lot more work than I had anticipated) turned into monthly newsletters my second year. Then I tried to keep up with monthly newsletters and a semi-up-to-date classroom website, which wasn't so up to date.

So it's time to try something new.

This year, we're going digital. This blog will feature some of the great work we're doing in Room 23 and updates on students, teachers, and everything else! You can follow us online through blogspot, or through twitter, and see student work, classroom celebrations, and our crazy 2nd grade shenanigans.

Let's hope that this works!


Love, 
The Future Mrs. Matthews (33 days!)

Comments

Popular Posts